What makes others want to listen to you, engage with you, and take action when you speak? Discover the secrets to inspiring others in even the most turbulent times.
What you say matters. But tone, energy, and presence are critical to driving others to action – especially in stressful situations. Think of the calmness and confidence of a pilot landing a plane: what bestselling voice coach Caroline Goyder calls “gravitas”.
We aren’t born with these skills of projecting gravitas: but they can be taught and mastered. One of the UK’s most sought after voice coaches, Caroline’s clients include news anchors and reporters, actors, CEOs, a monarch and TV magicians; she’s spoken at YouTube, Facebook, Amazon, the London Business Forum, and countless other high-profile organisations.
Now she joins How To Academy to teach you.
How can you create a habit of being grounded and calm as a speaker, so that you project an open, connected presence that allows others to be at their best around you? How can you manage mind, breath, and body to communicate with control and self-awareness?
Join this livestream masterclass and discover the secrets to powerful and effective speaking.
By the end of the session you will have:
- Learned core skills for “gravitas” – the speaker toolkit for staying grounded and present in high stress moments.
- Found speaker-gears to flex your style so you can inspire and engage your audience.
- Explored your personal trigger points – where you feel stressed, and what shows up in your physical response when you do.
- Developed a ‘neutral gear’ to help you find calm and remain centred under fire.
- Developed a personal toolkit to continue building your gravitas as a leader via mind, breath, voice and body.