For women who don’t really get what ‘leaning in’ means and have interest in #hustling or #slaying, Cate Sevilla is here with an honest, practical guide for surviving the modern workplace.
Cate Sevilla has led and managed editorial teams for some of the world’s largest media and tech companies – including Google, BuzzFeed and Microsoft. She joins us with a hilarious, relatable guide to the messy, stressful and messy, stressful and sometimes bizarre side of work that everyone experiences but no one talks about.
Drawing on her experience at both giant corporations and scrappy start-ups, Cate Sevilla will be a voice of reason, guiding you through the stresses of office life, whether you’re:
- Feeling overwhelmed by your workload
- Deciding if you should quit your job or not
- Battling a micromanager who seems determined to destroy you
- Struggling to stay motivated (even though you are quite ambitious)
- Royally messing things up or about to lose your job
Join us the livestream equivalent of a gin and tonic at the end of a long working week, where you’ve ugly-cried in the office loos and are wondering what to do next.