In this interactive masterclass, you’ll learn how to communicate authentically, effectively and with confidence in virtual environments.
Communicating online in virtual meetings and webinars is a different ball game to real-world face-to-face interaction, requiring us all to adapt and learn new skills for the post-pandemic world.
This masterclass on virtual communication skills course offers proven strategies, exercises, and supportive feedback to help you make a strong first impression as well as communicate clearly and concisely. You will discover how to engage others and master effective virtual communication.
Neil Mullarkey and Gavin Presman are two of the country’s pre-eminent business trainers, with decades of experience practising and teaching the world’s biggest businesses how to communicate.
In this masterclass, you will learn how to
• Apply communication principles and techniques for virtual meetings, conferences, webinars and one-to-one engagements
• Use a science-based approach to create impactful presentations
• Refine your communication style to persuade and influence others
• Learn how to use and adjust voice, energy, tone and body language
• Run more effective and impactful meetings
Don’t miss this opportunity to master the most essential skillset of our new virtual working world.
This masterclass is held in partnership with Cultivate.