Over 1.3 million people in the UK suffer from Long Covid. Immunologist Danny Altmann and patient advocate Gez Medinger are here with guidance.
Reports suggest that over 100m people around the world are living with Long Covid. Yet reliable, clear information and guidance remains scarce.
Science journalist and patient advocate Guy Medinger and immunologist Professor Danny Altmann join us to provide a definitive guide to understanding, managing and treating the condition.
They will translate cutting-edge science, patient-led research and practical guidance with clarity.
They will share:
– Long Covid’s 200 symptoms, which include fatigue, brain fog, breathlessness and more
– Tips for recovery
– Which treatments are most effective and why
– Who is most susceptible to the condition and why
– What we can learn about Long Covid from other chronic illnesses
– The impact on mental health
This is the essential guide for anyone living with the condition, as well as clinicians seeking to better understand this little-understood illness.