How do you say “no”, deliver difficult messages, resolve conflict and act persuasively when your communication is limited to Zoom or similar platforms?
The global pandemic has transformed working life in every industry, introducing millions of us to the challenges of communicating across cities and continents via video-conferencing platforms. Even the most experienced and persuasive among us are prone to awkward and ineffective communication in the newly digitised world.
Executive coach Anna Percy-Davis is here to help. Adapting the best tools from the offline world to suit the demands of cyberspace, and introducing new concepts formed around the acute challenges of human contact over Zoom and other platforms, she joins us to deliver a hands-on, practical guide to forming meaningful connections in this strange ‘new normal’.
You will learn
- How to be an authentic communicator online
- The rules of effective communication — from listening to questioning and beyond.
- How to pre-suade the conversation so no matter what you have to say it is received well.
- How to say no, deliver difficult messages and resolve conflict virtually.
- How to be a force for good and turn the virtual world into an opportunity for you and those around you
As office life and business travel look increasingly unlikely to resume in their old form even after the COVID pandemic is over, this masterclass is an unmissable opportunity to boost your skillset for long-term professional success.