Discover how to enjoy your favourite food and boost your gut health with Dr Megan Rossi’s Diversity Diet.
‘Megan is my idol – so passionate and knowledgeable! She has so many great tips and the recipes are easy, delicious and healthy!’ – Davina McCall
It has never been so delicious to eat healthily.
Gut health expert Dr Megan Rossi is here with a guide to understanding plant-based eating. Her science-backed approach to healthy eating is all about enjoying delicious food that you, your family and your body will love, free from restrictions and fad-diets. It’s called The Diversity Diet.
This diet is not about going vegan (unless you want to); cutting out food groups; counting calories; controlling your portions or only eating ‘diet food’. Rather, it’s about eating easy, flavoursome meals that will help you feel fuller for longer, reduced your risk of disease, help you live more sustainably and enjoy food that makes you and your gut happy.
In this livestream talk, you will learn:
- What we mean when we say plant-based (and why not all of it is healthy)
- How it’s easy to get your 30 plant-based points each week – without really trying
- How you can train your taste buds to dislike ultra-processed food and embrace plant-based eating instead
- Why it’s so important to have a diverse diet – and this means adding more in rather than taking things out – it’s the ‘anti-restriction’ approach to food
- Why calorie counting doesn’t work and why we should ignore calorie labels
- Why the gut-immune axis is so important to our health and how we can boost it