About this course
Spend more time doing work that makes you proud, and less time tackling office politics and struggling with your career strategy. Anna Percy-Davis will enable you to effectively evaluate your working life, identify your priorities, and build a career strategy that guides you to the goals you want to achieve.
About the coach
Anna has decade of experience in executive and career coaching – and frequently leads workshops for the how to: Academy. Previous to this she worked in recruitment and in finance. She has a coaching training, a foundation training in psychotherapy and a degree in Economics and Psychology. Anna’s enthusiastic and upbeat approach has been likened to being plugged into the national grid. Her training is fun, informative and empowering – speaking to her will be the first step towards turning your working life into a more profitable and enjoyable experience.
What you will learn
This will be a bespoke session, and Anna will help you to identify the areas in your working life in which you would benefit most from training. Areas that individuals often work on during these sessions are:
- Career Management: Identify what you want in a career, and how you can maximise the opportunities you have to achieve your goals.
- Work/Life Balance: How to make sure you get great work done, and don’t waste time on bad or ineffective work. And, importantly, how to delegate and say NO when you need to.
- Leadership Development: How to manage a team effectively and grow as a leader so you can get the promotion you deserve.
- Strategic Planning: How to think 3 steps ahead, and be strategic in everything you do in your work.
- Communication Skills: How to manage meetings, and give and receive feedback to clients and colleagues.
- Networking: How to build a network of allies who will help you to move forward in your career.
- Confidence and Resilience: Learn how to build your confidence to undertake any challenge – and to bounce back when you fail.
Who is it for?
Anyone who wishes to get the most out of their work, and build the career they deserve – from Executives to Graduates.