About this course
The most valuable resource in business isn’t time or money. It’s flow. Flow is that elusive state of full-engagement that repels stress, fear and anxiety, and skyrockets creativity, productivity and a deep sense of happiness.
Through practical, no-nonsense explanations, demonstrations and exercises Matt Follows will teach you how to hack into flow on-demand, and enable you to work more creatively and more productively – and extend your stamina and capacity to live and work well throughout your career.
About the instructor
After spending 20 years in the advertising industry as a writer, commercials director and creative director, Matt retrained as a performance psychologist and clinical hypnotherapist at King’s College London. Fusing his agency and leadership experience with his psychology training, he now specializes in helping creative leaders, teams and businesses develop the mental muscle needed to thrive in today’s pressure-cooker environment.
What you will learn
The focus of this course is on action-oriented results, and it will give you the practical insight and psychological technology you need to thrive under pressure and achieve your full potential.
Following this training you will:
- Understand how flow really works and turn it on at will
- Prevent fear, stress and anxiety hijacking your passion and enthusiasm
- Make better, more balanced decisions under pressure
- Boost your productivity and creativity
- ‘Switch off’ self-doubt, insecurity and self-defeating head-chatter
- Tune into your gut instinct and creative intuition
- Turn obstacles and hurdles into springboards not roadblocks
- Triple your energy levels without caffeine, Red Bull or other stimulants
- Leave “a bad at the office” at the office
- Burn bright without burning out
Who is this for?
Matt usually works with clients in the creative industries – but all can benefit from the approaches he has developed to help you to beat stress and achieve success.